Some nights I don’t feel like chopping and this Brussels sprout salad is a perfect answer for me. Throw everything in the food processor and you’re done. The oven does the hard work.
- 20 brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 green onions
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor, with the medium shredder disk attached, shred the brussels sprouts.
- Place the shredded brussels sprouts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and add the salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Using you hands, fluff the brussels sprouts so the spices are mixed well and drizzle the avocado oil on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the brussels sprouts begin to brown.
- Place the cilantro, green onions, jalapeno, hot sauce and lemon juice into the food processor fitted with the chopper blade. Process until smooth.
- When the brussels sprouts are done cooking, transfer to a serving bowl and coat with the dressing.
- Garnish with additional cilantro, green onions, and jalapeno.
Variation:Help spread the word by sharing this article
Follow Experience Paleo to stay informed