I love it when my vegetable dishes are quick and easy. You can put these asparagus in the oven and forget about them while you focus on the main meal. Time is no longer an excuse not to eat your vegetables.
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut or snap the bottoms of the asparagus and discard.
- Place the spears on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the avocado oil, salt and pepper over the asparagus and stir them around to ensure they are evenly coated.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until asparagus are tender and slightly crispy.
Slice one whole lemon into thin slices and place them on top of the raw asparagus before roasting.
Check out this recipe for your leftover asparagus…if you have any.