Why not join the Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts of the modern world and create a sugar-free, dairy-free and guilt-free Pumpkin Spice Latte?
The season is finally here!
Fall has begun, football season has started, and there’s a slight nip in the air.
Not to mention, there are pumpkins…everywhere.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Makes 1 cup
- 8 oz brewed coffee
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp full-fat coconut cream
- 2 tbsp fresh or canned pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp coconut nectar (Whole30: 1 pitted medjool date)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the coffee, coconut oil, coconut cream, pumpkin, coconut nectar (Whole30: dates), and spices in a blender.
- Blend, on high, until smooth. The blended coconut cream will get thicker as you blend.
- Top with a dollop of whipped coconut cream and garnish with cinnamon.
Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte With These Sides
What are Your Fall Favorites?
What other fall favorites would you like me to post?
Leave a comment below and I’ll post a Paleo version of your most favorite Fall recipe.