Finally, the season is here – fall has begun, football season has started and there’s a slight nip in the air. Not to mention there are pumpkins everywhere. Why not join the Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts of the modern world and create a sugar-free, dairy-free and guilt-free Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
Add to your coffee, chai tea, or regular black tea and enjoy the fall colors, cool, crisp mornings, and the beginning of an amazing season.
Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/4 cup fresh or canned pumpkin
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the coconut cream, pumpkin, dates and spices in a small bowl.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. The blended coconut cream will get thicker as you blend.
- Top with a dollop of whipped coconut cream or garnish with cinnamon.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Indulge in the fall flavor.
What other fall favorites would you like me to post? Leave a comment below and I’ll get to work.
Your comments help me deliver the best, most meaningful content directly to you. Don’t be shy, ask away!