These Paleo brownies will be you new go-to recipe for any event. Whether you need a dessert for a party or simply want to indulge in a healthy, sweet treat, these Paleo brownies are your answer.
In those times where you can’t escape the desserts, you can always rely on these Paleo brownies to help you hang on to your lifestyle and your goals. They are so delicious with a nice fudgy texture and the perfect chocolate flavor, you will never have another gluten-loaded, sugar-loaded brownie ever again. I guarantee it.
I made these for my sons birthday party one year and everyone gobbled them up not even realizing they are completely sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, most importantly…guilt-free. So enjoy them and rest assured knowing that you’re providing your body with nutrients and natural sugar that is easily digestable.
Make Paleo Brownies for Any Occation
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Celebrations
- Backyard BBQ’s
- Family Gatherings
They make great mini cupcakes too!
- 15 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp brewed coffee
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Heat the oven to 360 degrees.
- Coat a 9” x 9” pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pit the medjool dates and place them into a food processor, fitted with the chopping blade.
- Add the coconut oil and pulse the date mixture in the food processor 5-10 times to coat the dates with oil. This will help with sticking.
- Add the coconut flour, eggs, cocoa powder, coffee, soda, powder and salt.
- Process the mixture for 1 minute or until the mixture is smooth and all the dates are incorporated. You may have to stir the mixture half-way through.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and dig it.
P.S. They won’t last long.