Need some Asian inspiration? This Cabbage Stir Fry is simple to prep, easy to cook, and goes great with everything. Add any ground meat of choice and this easily becomes a satisfying Paleo meal you and your family will love.
My Soy-Free Soy Sauce completely replaces the need for traditional soy sauce or tamari, which are both non-Paleo ingredients. Don’t deprive yourself of great Asian-inspired dishes, simply replace the soy sauce, and you’re well on your way to establishing a satisfying Paleo lifestyle.
- 1 cabbage head
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 8 oz baby mushrooms
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Quarter the cabbage and remove the fibrous core.
- Slice the cabbage into thin slices, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Slice the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and snow peas to desired size.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large, flat bottom pan, over medium heat.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, snow peas, and 2 tbsp of water. Cook for 5 minutes or until the water has cooked off.
- Add the cabbage, coconut aminos, toasted sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until the cabbage is done.
- Garnish the cabbage stir fry with sesame seeds and serve.
Don’t want to mess with the chopping block? Simply toss the cabbage in the oven.
This simple Baked Cabbage transforms into a decadent side dish, full of rich flavor.Help spread the word by sharing this article
Follow Experience Paleo to stay informed