These banana muffins are completely grain-free and sugar-free.
The natural sugar from the ripe bananas provides the right touch of sweetness without overpowering the muffin.
These banana muffins make a wonderful breakfast, mid-day snack, or even a sweet dessert topped with honey or Sugar-Free Jam.
The easiest way to make these muffins is putting all the ingredients into a Food Processr. It’s perfectly fine if you don’t have one, just be sure to mash the bananas ahead of time using a fork.
Makes 12 Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the ripe bananas and place them into a food processor.
- Add the egg, melted coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, coconut flour, cassava flour, flax seeds, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and salt.
- Turn the food processor on and blend the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Scoop the muffin mixture into lined muffin tins, Silicone Baking Rings, or a loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If using the loaf pan, add an additional 10 minutes to the baking time.
These Silicone Baking Rings are a new product from Experience Paleo. If you would like to purchase them, please comment below as they have not been released to the public yet.
In the mood for pancakes? Check out these Paleo Pancakes, which are also grain-free and sugar-free.
For other Paleo breakfast ideas, check out these 7 Best Breakfast Ideas for a Paleo Lifestyle.