In this baked cabbage recipe, the time spent baking in the oven is so worth the end result. Slow roasting this baked cabbage highlights the natural flavors and the natural sugars within the cabbage while retaining its texture and shape.
It also allows you the free time to prepare the remaining meal or just sit back and relax.
Not to mention, cabbage is always on the lower price range at the market when compared to other green vegetables and will certainly fill you up. This is one of my favorite recipes for cabbage, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- While the oven is heating, quarter the cabbage and remove the core.
- Lay the cabbage wedges in the bottom of dutch oven or large, oven-safe pot with lid.
- Drizzle the melted ghee over the cabbage.
- Sprinkle with sun dried tomato powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake, covered, for 1 hour or until the cabbage is soft.
Don’t have an hour to wait? Try cooking the cabbage under pressure with this Pressure Cooker Cabbage recipe and you’ll have dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes.Help spread the word by sharing this article
Follow Experience Paleo to stay informed