These Asian-Vegetable Zoodles are loaded with nutrients and provides a nice Asian flair. The soft Zoodles paired with the crunch of the asparagus and mung bean sprouts make this dish feel creamy and satisfying.
If you desire to add a protein, simply slice up your choice of cooked meat, seafood or boiled eggs, and mix it with the Zoodles.
- 1 recipe cooked Zoodles
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- jalapeno pepper
- green onions
- Heat the avocado oil in a large flat pan over medium heat.
- Cut the onion and asparagus into bite-size pieces.
- Add the onion, asparagus, mung bean sprouts, crushed garlic, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper to the pan.
- Stir in the coconut aminos, rose water and sesame oil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
- Add the cooked Zoodles in with the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Add a protein, if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro, jalapenos, and green onions.
Variation:Help spread the word by sharing this article
Follow Experience Paleo to stay informed