Are you ready for Fall yet?
Fall officially hits us this week – September 22.
Here in Texas, we did experience a few cooler days – aka – the temperature remained below 90-degrees for a whole day!!
Yup, that’s Texas for ya.
I’m so much looking forward to Fall and everything that goes along with it…football, Halloween, and Thanksgiving to name a few.
My son also starts soccer next month!
Am I really the mom of a five-year-old soccer player?!
This is his first team sports activity and I think he will love it.
It will also be a test to our prepping skills! I’ve heard that this is the time when it gets really tough to make dinners at home.
I’ll keep you updated on the tricks that work for us!
When you’re ready to jump into Holiday baking, make sure to add this great, gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free cranberry bread to your baking list for your Thanksgiving or Christmas table.
The fresh cranberries add more liquid to this recipe and helps keep the loaf from getting dry in the oven. They also add a nice burst of flavor as you eat the bread.
You can either make one large loaf, BUT the mini-loaves make great Holiday presents.
I love toasting the slices and serving them topped with ghee or homemade cranberry jam for breakfast!
Fall in every bite.
Makes 1 Loaf
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup ghee, additional to coat the bread pan
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (check for sugar on the ingredients)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flours, arrowroot, flax seeds, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl and mix completely.
- Add the eggs, cider vinegar and ghee and mix with a spatula until smooth and no clumps remain in the mixture.
- Stir in the cranberries and walnuts (optional).
- Pour into a bread pan, coated with ghee, or 3 small coated mini pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean and the tops are slightly brown.
Want more Paleo gift ideas? These are also great little presents for the Holidays.